Episode 46: Perfectionism, Gratitude & Daily Practices with Wendy de Jong
Listen on your browser now:
Wendy de Jong is a recovering perfectionist on a mission to help fellow soul-connected yet stressed-out creatives embrace their perfectly imperfect selves. She’s a book-oholic, a homemade pizza aficionado, and driving around in her bright red convertible car is her latest guilty pleasure.
- Debunking myths that surround perfectionism and how perfectionism isn’t real
- Wendy’s advice for anyone struggling with perfectionism
- The dangers of relying on outside validation
- What inspired Wendy to start The Gratefulist
- How practicing gratitude has changed Wendy’s life
ABOUT MEG &
THAT HUMMINGBIRD LIFE
I’m Meg and I’m the host of Couragemakers and founder of That Hummingbird Life. I’m an INFJ creative and multipassionate who has a bit of a notebook and post-it note obsession, loves foot-stomping country music and likes her hot chocolate with way too much chocolate.
I started Couragemakers because I wanted to create a platform for passionate and unconventional women to have honest conversations and to share their stories, struggles and dreams. The intention behind this podcast is to inspire and encourage creative and mission-driven women to live a wholehearted life and follow the beat of their drum.