Episode 3: Owning Your Superpower with Violeta Nedkova
Listen on your browser now:
Violeta Nedkova is a multipassionate writer, marketing coach, and solopreneur, who enjoys tweeting, writing to humans, and helping fellow creative rebels grow their businesses authentically. Her goal for 2016 is to create an entire library of fun guides for creative rebels. Wish her luck!
- Starting from the core and not from the surface
- Violeta’s advice she has for people struggling to choose themselves
- Building a business from your heart that fits your personality
- Going from someone who started many projects to concentrating on one project
- Jen Carrington: http://www.jencarrington.com/
- Sian Richardson: http://freshbysian.com/
- Gary Vaynerchuk: https://www.garyvaynerchuk.com/
- Elizabeth Gilbert: http://www.elizabethgilbert.com/
- Now Discover Your Strengths: Strengthfinder Test http://www.amazon.com/Discover-Your-Strengths-Marcus-Buckingham/dp/0743518144
- Choose Yourself by James Altucher
ABOUT MEG &
THAT HUMMINGBIRD LIFE
I’m Meg and I’m the host of Couragemakers and founder of That Hummingbird Life. I’m an INFJ creative and multipassionate who has a bit of a notebook and post-it note obsession, loves foot-stomping country music and likes her hot chocolate with way too much chocolate.
I started Couragemakers because I wanted to create a platform for passionate and unconventional women to have honest conversations and to share their stories, struggles and dreams. The intention behind this podcast is to inspire and encourage creative and mission-driven women to live a wholehearted life and follow the beat of their drum.