Episode 54: The 'Secret' To Getting Creative Work Done
Listen on your browser now:
I hope you enjoy this solo episode of Couragemakers! I’d love to know what you think of this format and any questions/topics you’d like me to cover! Let me know on Twitter or via email: meg [at] thathummingbirdlife.com
Have a wonderfully creative and inspiring week and see you soon!
- What time of the day do you feel more inspired?
- What do you feel the urge to do? It doesn’t have to make sense
- What motivates you?
- Why do you want to do the work/create what you want?
- Do you like typing or handwriting ideas?
- Do you work better with music?
- Does the environment make a difference to you? If so, what helps?
- What’s one thing you can do this week to turn down the noise and do the work?
ABOUT MEG &
THAT HUMMINGBIRD LIFE
I’m Meg and I’m the host of Couragemakers and founder of That Hummingbird Life. I’m an INFJ creative and multipassionate who has a bit of a notebook and post-it note obsession, loves foot-stomping country music and likes her hot chocolate with way too much chocolate.
I started Couragemakers because I wanted to create a platform for passionate and unconventional women to have honest conversations and to share their stories, struggles and dreams. The intention behind this podcast is to inspire and encourage creative and mission-driven women to live a wholehearted life and follow the beat of their drum.