Episode 41: Saying No & Choosing Yourself with Simi Botic
Listen on your browser now:
Simi Botic is obsessed with coffee, beach vacations, and the 90s. A corporate attorney-turned-health-coach, she helps women nourish and nurture their bodies and lives, so they can live FULLY! Simi is passionate about helping women get un-stuck, ditch diets, reconnect with their internal voice, and discover their powerful intuition — in both their body and life.
- Simi’s journey from being an attorney working in corporate healthcare to becoming a coach helping women live life to the full
- Giving yourself permission to explore things for your own happiness
- The ripple effects of honouring yourself
- The importance of having hard conversations with yourself about the kind of life you want to live
- How there’s no such thing as failure, only feedback
ABOUT MEG &
THAT HUMMINGBIRD LIFE
I’m Meg and I’m the host of Couragemakers and founder of That Hummingbird Life. I’m an INFJ creative and multipassionate who has a bit of a notebook and post-it note obsession, loves foot-stomping country music and likes her hot chocolate with way too much chocolate.
I started Couragemakers because I wanted to create a platform for passionate and unconventional women to have honest conversations and to share their stories, struggles and dreams. The intention behind this podcast is to inspire and encourage creative and mission-driven women to live a wholehearted life and follow the beat of their drum.