Episode 90: Intuition, Forgiveness & Sharing your story with Lucy Brand
Listen on your browser now:
Lucy Brand is an Intuitive Business Coach & Speaker supporting women entrepreneurs to know they ARE enough and can fearlessly achieve their wildest dreams and desires in business and life. Lucy combines her digital marketing experience with energy work & Shamanic healing to address your inner game of mindset & energetic alignment with outta game business strategies. Lucy lives in Brighton in the UK and is a massive Dungeons and Dragons fan, can be found attending moon circles, practising yoga with the hubby, cooking up a storm in the kitchen or visiting the sea.
- Intuition and how it plays a part of Lucy’s life and business
- How being your authentic self is where the magic happens
- Lucy’s experience of sharing her story for the first time and her advice for sharing your story
- Home of the biggest lies are the ones we tell ourselves
- The importance of forgiveness and forgiving yourself for how you treat yourself
- How Lucy’s life has changed since she started asking for help
ABOUT MEG &
THAT HUMMINGBIRD LIFE
I’m Meg and I’m the host of Couragemakers and founder of That Hummingbird Life. I’m an INFJ creative and multipassionate who has a bit of a notebook and post-it note obsession, loves foot-stomping country music and likes her hot chocolate with way too much chocolate.
I started Couragemakers because I wanted to create a platform for passionate and unconventional women to have honest conversations and to share their stories, struggles and dreams. The intention behind this podcast is to inspire and encourage creative and mission-driven women to live a wholehearted life and follow the beat of their drum.