Episode 17: Taking a Chance on Yourself with Krista Rae
Listen on your browser now:
Krista is a blog strategist and WordPress developer who helps female creatives elevate their business, increase conversions, and boost engagement through crafting strategic blogs. She uses personalized, goal-driven strategies to set her clients apart from the competition and highlight their unique offerings. Learn more over on her blog! Krista is happiest spending time with her husband, family, and friends…especially if she can mix a little work in there too
- Krista shares how how she went from starting a craft blog and having a side hustle to being able to quit her job and focus on her business full time
- The different ways we can handle fear
- The not so glamourous side of having a side hustle and working for yourself
- The links between becoming an entrepreneur and mental health issues
- Kory Woodard – korywoodard.com
ABOUT MEG &
THAT HUMMINGBIRD LIFE
I’m Meg and I’m the host of Couragemakers and founder of That Hummingbird Life. I’m an INFJ creative and multipassionate who has a bit of a notebook and post-it note obsession, loves foot-stomping country music and likes her hot chocolate with way too much chocolate.
I started Couragemakers because I wanted to create a platform for passionate and unconventional women to have honest conversations and to share their stories, struggles and dreams. The intention behind this podcast is to inspire and encourage creative and mission-driven women to live a wholehearted life and follow the beat of their drum.