Episode 2: The Power of Me Too with Jordan Gage
Listen on your browser now:
Jordan is a twenty-something writer currently living in Nashville, Tennessee. When she’s not dreaming of writing and speaking truth to women across the world or new tattoos, she’s probably listening to Harry Potter audiobooks and co-leading Impractical Dreaming, an online community whose vision is to see every woman on the planet free from the bonds of shame, insecurity, and fear by having hard conversations in a space of unyielding empathy. Jordan loves discovering more about Jesus, and would appreciate knowing who allowed her to become an adult because she believes they made a terrible mistake.
- Showing your true self with the people around you, and sharing your struggles
- Building a facade around yourself and saying yes to yourself
- Falling apart underneath while on the surface everything looks great
- Emily Lorin Lifestyle
- The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles by Steven Pressfield
- An Open Letter to My Tribe – Jordan Gage
- Rising Strong – Brené Brown
- Dear Girl Series – Jordan Gage
- You Deserve a Drink – Mamrie Hart
- Yes Please – Amy Poehler
- Bossypants – Tina Fey
- For the Love – Jen Hatmaker
- Big Little Lies – Liane Moriarty
- Impractical Dreaming Facebook Group
ABOUT MEG &
THAT HUMMINGBIRD LIFE
I’m Meg and I’m the host of Couragemakers and founder of That Hummingbird Life. I’m an INFJ creative and multipassionate who has a bit of a notebook and post-it note obsession, loves foot-stomping country music and likes her hot chocolate with way too much chocolate.
I started Couragemakers because I wanted to create a platform for passionate and unconventional women to have honest conversations and to share their stories, struggles and dreams. The intention behind this podcast is to inspire and encourage creative and mission-driven women to live a wholehearted life and follow the beat of their drum.