Episode 20: Being a Self Love Junkie with Jennifer Seale
Listen on your browser now:
Jennifer Seale is a certified Holistic Health Practitioner (health and wellness coach), licensed Spiritual Practitioner, blogger, truth-seeker, and lover of life. She guides those who want to love themselves, heal their relationship between food and body, and live their best life possible! She shares a passion of overall wellness through holistic health, food, creativity, mindfulness, spirituality, and most importantly…balance!
- How Jen’s life fell apart in one week and Jen’s decision to start learning to love herself
- What keeps Jen inspired and her go to things when you’re having a shitty time
- How healing and change occurs when you treat yourself with kindness and respect
- How fear is good for you
- The Office
- House of Cards
- Orange is the New Black
- The Royal Tenenbaums
- It Was Me All Along – Andy Mitchell
- Gabrielle Bernstein
- Mary Ann Williamson
- Seven Thousand Ways to Listen – Mark Nepo
- The Four Agreements – Don Miguel Ruiz
- Friday Five Favourites – The Happy Healthy Balance
- Big Magic – Elizabeth Gilbert
ABOUT MEG &
THAT HUMMINGBIRD LIFE
I’m Meg and I’m the host of Couragemakers and founder of That Hummingbird Life. I’m an INFJ creative and multipassionate who has a bit of a notebook and post-it note obsession, loves foot-stomping country music and likes her hot chocolate with way too much chocolate.
I started Couragemakers because I wanted to create a platform for passionate and unconventional women to have honest conversations and to share their stories, struggles and dreams. The intention behind this podcast is to inspire and encourage creative and mission-driven women to live a wholehearted life and follow the beat of their drum.