Episode 47: Showing Up & Stepping Into The Fear with Heather Jabornik
Listen on your browser now:
Heather Jabornik is an East Coast writer, hope-raiser, and dream chaser based in SoCal. She is the founder of Hiya Tootsie!, a platform for badass dream chasing broads, and Candy Ass, a fragrance line that reminds those badass dream chasers to GO KICK SOME ASS!
- Heather’s journey from working as a missionary to founding Hiya Tootsie and creating Candy Ass
- How we tend to keep our dreams smaller as women
- The fear of putting yourself into the world
- Vulnerability and sharing your process in public view
- Heather’s burnout journey
ABOUT MEG &
THAT HUMMINGBIRD LIFE
I’m Meg and I’m the host of Couragemakers and founder of That Hummingbird Life. I’m an INFJ creative and multipassionate who has a bit of a notebook and post-it note obsession, loves foot-stomping country music and likes her hot chocolate with way too much chocolate.
I started Couragemakers because I wanted to create a platform for passionate and unconventional women to have honest conversations and to share their stories, struggles and dreams. The intention behind this podcast is to inspire and encourage creative and mission-driven women to live a wholehearted life and follow the beat of their drum.