Episode 33: Owning Your Creativity with Christina Blok
Listen on your browser now:
Christina Blok is the CEO & Creative Director of Muse Monthly, a subscription box for books and tea. She a 20-something year old lover of everything nerdy, including Doctor Who, Harry Potter, and Marvel. In addition to running Muse Monthly, she is also a freelance social media strategist and writer.
- Christina’s journey from being creatively unfulfilled and unvalued in her job to creating a job from things she loved that people told her were ‘just hobbies’
- Christina’s biggest takeaway lesson from her first year of Muse Monthly
- How important it is to find your people and Christina’s advice for people wanting to find their tribe
- How it is possible to create your life exactly the way you want it to be
- Christina’s recommended read: Sweetbitter by Stephanie Danler
ABOUT MEG &
THAT HUMMINGBIRD LIFE
I’m Meg and I’m the host of Couragemakers and founder of That Hummingbird Life. I’m an INFJ creative and multipassionate who has a bit of a notebook and post-it note obsession, loves foot-stomping country music and likes her hot chocolate with way too much chocolate.
I started Couragemakers because I wanted to create a platform for passionate and unconventional women to have honest conversations and to share their stories, struggles and dreams. The intention behind this podcast is to inspire and encourage creative and mission-driven women to live a wholehearted life and follow the beat of their drum.