Episode 14: Choosing Joy with Ashten Giardine
Listen on your browser now:
Ashten is the founder of Just Go Left: a lifestyle blog and a love letter to living her best life.
She founded Just Go Left, not just because she not-so-secretly wants to be Oprah, but because she believes through the ups and downs of life we are given the choice to “go left” when things don’t go right.
Ashten is an introverted extrovert with a penchant for sarcasm, and sass, who thinks most problems can be solved with a cup of coffee. Ashten lives in Southern California with her boyfriend Kyle and their dog, Gatsby.
- Warner’s story – how Ashten’s life and outlook on life was completely transformed after her dog Warner was diagnosed with PLN (a genetic incurable disease) and how the experience completely changed her
- Thriving in difficult situations
- How we are entitled to come out of pain, grief and hardship however we want to
- Ashten’s practical tips for learning to ask for help and how it can change your life
- Enjoying the chapter you’re on and finding joy in the everyday
ABOUT MEG &
THAT HUMMINGBIRD LIFE
I’m Meg and I’m the host of Couragemakers and founder of That Hummingbird Life. I’m an INFJ creative and multipassionate who has a bit of a notebook and post-it note obsession, loves foot-stomping country music and likes her hot chocolate with way too much chocolate.
I started Couragemakers because I wanted to create a platform for passionate and unconventional women to have honest conversations and to share their stories, struggles and dreams. The intention behind this podcast is to inspire and encourage creative and mission-driven women to live a wholehearted life and follow the beat of their drum.