Episode 48: Owning, Living & Sharing Your Story with Meg Kissack (1st Year Anniversary Special!)
Listen on your browser now:
Meg (that’s me!) is the host of The Couragemakers Podcast and the founder of That Hummingbird Life.
I’m an INFJ creative and multipassionate with an obsession for all things colour and a heart for foot stomping country music, Macklemore and hot chocolates.
I mostly hang out on twitter and my email, so you can connect with me there!
Mr Meg is a baker, a fan of bizarre real life stories and weird paranormal shit (from afar). He is currently working his way through every single Jon Ronson book and being harassed by Meg to start his own podcast!
- A behind the scenes look at Couragemakers so far and the inspiration behind the podcast
- The importance of sharing your story and practical advice on starting to share your story
- Why everyday courage is so important and resonates so much
- Reclaiming the word selfish and standing up for yourself as a woman
- Who Meg would like to play her in the documentary of her life
ABOUT MEG &
THAT HUMMINGBIRD LIFE
I’m Meg and I’m the host of Couragemakers and founder of That Hummingbird Life. I’m an INFJ creative and multipassionate who has a bit of a notebook and post-it note obsession, loves foot-stomping country music and likes her hot chocolate with way too much chocolate.
I started Couragemakers because I wanted to create a platform for passionate and unconventional women to have honest conversations and to share their stories, struggles and dreams. The intention behind this podcast is to inspire and encourage creative and mission-driven women to live a wholehearted life and follow the beat of their drum.