Episode 23: Living without Regrets with Angela J. Ford
Listen on your browser now:
Angela J. Ford is a Digital Marketing Strategist, passionate about helping multi-passionate creatives spend more time doing work they love. She also is a fantasy author, entertaining young and old alike with fantasy adventures and non-stop action.
- Angela’s journey from writing novels from the age of 12 and being in a band with her sisters, to working as a digital marketing strategist and being a fantasy author
- Dealing with realists when working towards your dreams
- Making time for creativity and Angela’s journey to start working for herself
- Angela’s advice for people starting a new project but feel paralysed in wondering about other people’s reactions
- How reading as a child gave Angela a broader view of life and different perspectives
ABOUT MEG &
THAT HUMMINGBIRD LIFE
I’m Meg and I’m the host of Couragemakers and founder of That Hummingbird Life. I’m an INFJ creative and multipassionate who has a bit of a notebook and post-it note obsession, loves foot-stomping country music and likes her hot chocolate with way too much chocolate.
I started Couragemakers because I wanted to create a platform for passionate and unconventional women to have honest conversations and to share their stories, struggles and dreams. The intention behind this podcast is to inspire and encourage creative and mission-driven women to live a wholehearted life and follow the beat of their drum.