Episode 32: Living with Intention with Amy Smalarz
Listen on your browser now:
Amy is the creator of the proprietary framework Communicate To Be HeardTM as she believes that each of us has a voice that deserves to be heard. When you are a client working with Amy, she helps you to discover and define that voice or that value message and then helps you to translate that to other people so you can Communicate To Be HeardTM. When that happens, you are truly able to live a life with greater intention.
- Living with intention and living in the moment
- The things that bring Amy joy and fulfilment
- The importance of doing your own internal work and sitting with the uncomfortable
- The power of asking why and finding meaning
- How attitudes to life are contagious and who we surround ourselves with is important
ABOUT MEG &
THAT HUMMINGBIRD LIFE
I’m Meg and I’m the host of Couragemakers and founder of That Hummingbird Life. I’m an INFJ creative and multipassionate who has a bit of a notebook and post-it note obsession, loves foot-stomping country music and likes her hot chocolate with way too much chocolate.
I started Couragemakers because I wanted to create a platform for passionate and unconventional women to have honest conversations and to share their stories, struggles and dreams. The intention behind this podcast is to inspire and encourage creative and mission-driven women to live a wholehearted life and follow the beat of their drum.